NRSL Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NRSL, home to an awesome group of YouTubers for the NR2003 game. Founded April 15th 2012 by Dillon Young

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shocking new news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyoung0406
Admin
Dyoung0406

Shocking new news Empty
PostSubject: Shocking new news   Shocking new news EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 pm

After hearing 4 new debuts in cup there are 3 coming to the Xfinity series
Benjamin Miles has replaced Sam Welch in the 8
The only catch for Benjamin though is that he has to win a race now cause the win towards Welch will not count for him
Also Power Quest will make his Outback debut in the 95 with of course Comcast Xfinity
And Kyle Sosnoski had came into the announcement room with a mystery man covered up head to toe and heya sked Kyle who that man was
Kyle replied with this word word and I quote "He is the new man taking over the 98 this season.... his name is Karol Glimos"
Karol didnt talk to the media while Kyle explained that the future of the NRSL is in Karol with the #NRSLReveloution still going on
The polish driver was calm though throughout the timeframe from being in the building to walking out
So 3 debut drivers in Outback 4 in cup shit is gonna go down
Back to top Go down
alancavy

alancavy

Shocking new news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking new news   Shocking new news EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Hate to break it to you but my section for my series is in the wrong place on the forum lol. Also could you just change it to "Alan's Series"?
Back to top Go down

Shocking new news
Page 1 of 1