NRSL Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NRSL, home to an awesome group of YouTubers for the NR2003 game. Founded April 15th 2012 by Dillon Young

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another new NRSL member announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyoung0406
Admin
Dyoung0406

Another new NRSL member announced Empty
PostSubject: Another new NRSL member announced   Another new NRSL member announced EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Longtime veteran in the Outback Xfinity series driver Alan Cavagnaro has decided at the end of 2016 he will be joining the NRSL
A name has not been announced yet but from what we know of from the NRSL headquarters is that it will be 10-15 races long
We are very welcome of this happening and look forward with the ‪#‎NRSLReveloution‬ continuing
The NRSL in 2016 will be getting better and better I guarentee it
Back to top Go down
alancavy

alancavy

PostSubject: Re: Another new NRSL member announced   Another new NRSL member announced EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:53 pm

*End of 2015, but again I saw myself as the little nr community member that could. Never though I would be in an amazing league like this. My life is picking up again and this helped it!
Back to top Go down
RedViperGaming

RedViperGaming

PostSubject: Re: Another new NRSL member announced   Another new NRSL member announced EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:07 pm

And I'm the only one who can't commentate..*Fuuuuuck*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new NRSL member announced   Another new NRSL member announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new NRSL member announced
Page 1 of 1