NRSL Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NRSL, home to an awesome group of YouTubers for the NR2003 game. Founded April 15th 2012 by Dillon Young

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr.YAMP's Crown Jewel of NR2003

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.YAMP
Admin
Mr.YAMP

Mr.YAMP's Crown Jewel of NR2003 Empty
PostSubject: Mr.YAMP's Crown Jewel of NR2003   Mr.YAMP's Crown Jewel of NR2003 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Hey Guys, It's Mr.YAMP here! I'm sorry about not being active on this forum, but a few things had came up and I decided that I was going to leave the offline NR community. What does this mean? It means I'm leaving all the leagues I'm in at the end of their respected seasons. I will make a full video telling you guys all the details of my leaving, but for now I thought I'd tell you guys about my last hoorah my final races I have planned. I plan on doing a 6 race event using 3 different mods at 6 different tracks. What three mods you ask? Well first the one I'm most infamous for Trucks (CWS13). The other 2 are the ones I enjoyed painting the most. Rally (Rally) and F1 (International Single Seater mod)

Rally - GNS Stuntroad
Rally - Riverside
F1 - YAS Marina
F1 - Walkins Glen
Trucks - Texas
Trucks - Myrtle Beach

A video will go up on my channel to sign-up for this event. I hope you guys will enjoy. This is my Last Hoorah before I leave.
Back to top Go down
https://nrslnation.forumotion.com

Mr.YAMP's Crown Jewel of NR2003
Page 1 of 1